Unique Ceramic Tile Bathroom Showers
– Good bathroom tile design should generate a floor surface that is of interest, water-resistant and safe to walk on. Bathroom tile designs using ceramic tile, silicone flooring or vinyl fabric and linoleum flooring surfaces are examples of bathroom tile design materials choices that needs to be available nearly everywhere. These types of tiles are easy to clean, water resistant and safe to walk on. If you’re going to work with natural rock or terra-cotta ceramic tiles on your floors to make a more sophisticated effect, ensure you buy the kind with a non-slip finish.
As you consider which bathroom tile designs to choose, each type of tile will have unique properties which may or might not provide characteristics that are good for your bathroom. Listed below are different material types for bathroom tile design along with advantages or drawbacks of every:
1. Laminate and Vinyl Bathroom Tile Design – these kinds of tile in bathroom tile designs are available in a variety of colors, patterns and textures. Some tiles even imitate lumber, natural stone and ceramic. It isn’t very costly, is water resistant, easy to install and clean and it is durable. ceramic tile bathroom showers
2. Ceramic Bathroom Tile Design – ceramic tile can range between fairly cheap to expensive which is the common choice. Tile is constructed of clay, shale or porcelain and is formed and fired at very high temps until it hardens. The higher the temperature and the more times the tile is terminated, the harder and less porous the tile.
If you’re by using a white or cream ceramic tile for your bathrooms, using a different color grout like “blue” gives your bathroom a dramatic look. Grout is the materials used to complete the spaces between your tiles. Be sure you apply sealers to grout lines in regions of heavy wear like countertops. Sealers will also protect grout colors.
3. Rock Bathroom Tile Designs (marble, granite, brick, slate, onyx, travertine and limestone) – this tile can be beautiful, quite strong, durable in high-traffic areas, it will last a considerably long time, is low maintenance and easy to completely clean. However, it is expensive, it’s a cold materials, can be slippery and absorbs discolorations easily.
4. Linoleum Bathroom Tile Design – this tile is made of renewable and natural materials like linseed essential oil, earth cork, limestone, jute and lumber flour. This sort of bathroom floor is making a comeback with new marbled and visual designs, and it is more durable and easier to clean than vinyl tile.
5. Mosaic Bathroom Tile – this wonderful tile was a historical craft that today can be produced of tile, rock, porcelain and shaded glass, creating stunning floor patterns. These tiles are small (1 or 2 2 inches square) and frequently expensive. What you can do is to include a small portion of this kind of tile for visible interest to your floor or kitchen counter. ceramic tile bathroom showers
6. Cement Bathroom Tile Designs – durable, low maintenance, perfect for wet areas and stunning. You can find this type of tile in beautiful textures such as glistening, rough, slick and sandpaper and in various colors and sizes.
7. Hardwood – you can build your bathroom floor using wood, parquet floor or constructed woods (several tiers of wood laminated and high-tech materials that are similar to plywood). Hardwoods are wear-resistant, attractive, comfortable to walk on, easy to clean and refinish, not so frosty in winter, nevertheless they are more vulnerable to moisture when found in a bathroom.
If you wish to use a bathroom tile design which includes rugs in your bathrooms, make sure you choose the kind that has plastic backing, or add silicone backing strips to the mats. Be cautious with carpets that can slip and slide on the tiled floor or natural rock floor which creates a security hazard. Area rugs can also harbor dust particles mites and allergens which is a problem for people with allergies.
Whether you will be remodeling an old bathroom or creating a whole new one, being active in the design stage helps to ensure that your bathroom turns out like everyone else want. The toilet tile designs and styles, colors, patterns and sizes you choose will help you have your bathroom that is comfortable, attractive and functional and a room that you will enjoy every day.
tags for this post: ceramic tile,
Gallery of Unique Ceramic Tile Bathroom Showers
Tags: #ceramic tile